Tonight is FOR YOU!
I have been counting down to this fun night. I will be joining my sweet friend, Felice Gerwitz, for a very intimate night with all of you. First, I will be sharing a live session on one of my heartbeat topics–Trash, Trinkets or Treasures: Making Time for What Really Matter.
DON’T MISS IT! This topic has been on my heart all year. I have sooo much that bubbles up when I think of this topic. Tonight, I am going to apply it TOTALLY to motherhood. It just fires me up thinking about this session. Don’t miss it!
Plus! After the session, Felice and I have a fun after-party for you guys. We will be having a Twitter Party! If you have no idea what a Twitter Party is, it is like the old-fashioned chat parties, except even better! In fact, you can even begin Tweeting with the hashtag today. Go check it out and find my first gift for all of you–HINT: It is a fun ebook!
Make plans to join us TODAY–TONIGHT!
Tuesday, March 28, 2011 – Girls Night!
Jammie Party Night with Cindy Rushton
Ever feel as though you are on a “tread-mill” and not getting anywhere–or, at least where you want to get? Does it make you sick looking back over your homeschool year–looking at all of the great ideas that you have not gotten around to? Does it seem that there is NO TIME to get around to the things that you really want in your home and homeschool? Well, join Cindy Rushton for this powerful evening mom-to-mom. Cindy will take you by the hand and help you sort through all of the options for your day and get past the trash and trinkets so you can grasp onto the treasures all along the way. You will leave this session fired, inspired, encouraged, and equipped to step up to the call!
Call in number:
March 29 at 9PM ET/8PM CT with Cindy Rushton
Quick Instructions: After our session with Cindy we will host a Twitter Party.
1. To join you will need a Twitter account (http://www.twitter.com)
2. To post for the party you will place a “hashtag” #UHSE to follow
3. To read, follow along and chat use “TweetChat” http://tweetchat.com/ (no account needed, you sign in with your Twitter Name. Just add the hashtag and follow the chat. You will love it!)
4. Write @CindyRushton or @FeliceGerwitz if you want to “tag” us on Twitter
5. That’s it! Text chat with us and ask your questions or comment on the session. We will have fun questions for you. Plus! Hundreds of dollars in doorprizes during our Twitter Party.
Join us TONIGHT!